Monday, 4 September 2017

AM I HAPPY ['-']

WHAT I HAVE. I am alive. I have my body and it is perfectly working. I am not suffering from pain. I don't have cancer not even any disease. My age is just 19. I am physically fit. I don't have mental disorder. I can think. I can think about me. I can perform my responsibilities. I can love. I am romantic too. I can make my parents dreams come true. I am a good guide to my sister. I can love my brother. I can convince my friends. I can make me important among them. I can make someone to feel better. I can make them to realize they matters lot in my life. I can make them to feel special. I can ask my friends to say what's wrong with them. I can understand my mistakes. I can practice with a desire. I can win any match by desire. I can convince any one. I can make my future by positive thinking. I can plan my future. I can control any situation. I am looking good. Anyone can love me. I am in my desired workplace. I am in NCC it was my dream. I am attaining my training which was my one of the dreams. I am happy to be busy with my mobile phone.I  am happy to get notifications of my friends. I am even more happy when I chat with my loveable one . I enjoy my privacy. I enjoy my friend circle. I want to chat with my girl friend when I am missing her. I have the potential to become a leader of my class. I can attain the highest position in my field. I can be able to marry my loveable partner. I can make my dream come true. I can get what I need. I have lovely parents. They can do anything for me. I can do what I want without any restrictions. I can manage my time. I can waste my time and yet enjoy it. I can able to write more pages why I am happy.There are millions of reason to be happy. so, why we should take one reason to be sad. 


                                 Acceptence of what is,
                                      Is happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment